Generally we’re not a fussy bunch at Rally Company HQ however there are a few things that we will insist upon during a Rally Company Tour. Please read this page carefully before signing up for a tour as we will expect you to know ‘The Rules’…
- All entrants to our events must be at least 18 years of age
- Your car must be 25 years or older to enter the Big City Tour. You can take any car you please on the other tours but ALL Rally Company events require a team, a theme and some matching clobber.
- You can only have a maximum of 5 people in 1 team. If you have a plan to bring more than 5, please contact us so we can try to accommodate your ideas.
- Prize money will be awarded for 1st place on each tour. Positions are decided by a points system which is linked to our challenge packs and are in no way encouraging a race situation. The Rally Company will not accept any racing or otherwise dangerous behaviour on our tours.
- You must obey all local laws in each country we travel through. Be aware that it is your responsibility to make sure that you carry any required items in your vehicle, obey local speed limits and are aware of any other regulations in force.
- We will not accept any antisocial behaviour on our tours. If you like to get drunk and fight people, we do not want your custom or your company. Any behaviour of this nature will result in immediate expulsion from the remainder of the tour as well as any future Rally Company events.
- If you intend to use a car that will be scrapped at the end of the tour, please make sure that you do so through an official channel. The Rally Company will give you the relevant contact details at our destination if this is your intention.
- You may pay either a deposit of £50 per person or the full amount at the time of booking your place at one of our events. If you have any remaining balance to be paid, you must pay all amounts owed no later than 90 days prior to departure.
These are the outline rules to booking and attending any Rally Company event however you can see full terms & conditions here. We recommend that you read these terms & conditions prior to booking.
Now that’s out of the way, it’s time to choose which Rally you’re going to enter in 2014.